Bestiary - AGBIC Jam Entry
A downloadable field trip for Windows
The cartridge used for inspiration was "Bestiary™" by @EveTruLev:
You are on a field trip on an alien planet and observe the local fauna. Spot the animals and take their pictures with your camera to collect them all in your bestiary! Can you spot the rare Piggo? Or the sly Bux?
How To Play
- Left click: Take picture; return to scenery
- Esc: Quit game
The game features
- real-time day and night cycles
- randomly generated sceneries
Attention: This game creates a folder on your desktop to save all of the pictures you take throughout the game.
Features planned, but not yet implemented:
- more animals and additional information about them
- more plants
- special animal behaviour
- saving game progress
- a catalog to track all animals you found
- an in-game gallery
- sounds and animation
- further juice and polishing
Unfortunately we can only offer a Windows build at the moment.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.